My guitars come with the following specifications as standard:
- Scale length of 650mm (options 640mm or 660mm)
- 52mm at the nut ( options 50mm – 54mm)
- Slone tuning machines (Allessi and Rogers tuners are also available)
- Hiscox hard case.
- I fit all of my guitars with Da’darrio normal tension strings (EJ45)
- European spruce or western red ceder soundboard
- Indian rosewood back and sides (there are many possible alternative woods that can be used for back and sides including: maple, African black wood, various species of rosewood, walnut etc…)
My guitars are currently available for sale in the UK through the London Guitar studio and Intersound Guitars. It is worth looking there first for availability. To find out about guitars that I have in stock, order a custom guitar or inquire about options, prices and availability please don’t hesitate to contact me.
See the construction page for more details about how my instruments are made.
© Miles Henderson Smith 2017