My guitars come with the following specifications as standard:
- Scale length of 650mm (options 640mm or 660mm)
- 52mm at the nut ( options 50mm – 54mm)
- Slone tuning machines (Allessi and Rogers tuners are also available)
- Hiscox hard case.
- I fit all of my guitars with Da’darrio normal tension strings (EJ45)
- European spruce or western red ceder soundboard
- Indian rosewood back and sides (there are many possible alternative woods that can be used for back and sides including: maple, African black wood, various species of rosewood, walnut etc…)
My guitars are currently available for sale in the UK through the London Guitar studio , Intersound Guitars and DK Classical Guitars It is worth looking there first for availability. To find out about guitars that I have in stock, order a custom guitar or inquire about options, prices and availability please don’t hesitate to contact me.
See the construction page for more details about how my instruments are made.
© Miles Henderson Smith 2018